Bonez's Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is where all duelists can join together and talk about dueling and where every duelist can join together with in this virtual school to see where you rank in the world of duel monsters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» Courtyard area
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am by Jaceftw13

» Background story
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:29 pm by Jaceftw13

» Dorm #13 Alice's Wonderland
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 pm by Jaceftw13

» Dorm #3 Sarah's little place
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:50 am by DiapyGirl

» Profile Skeletons for people with mutiply characters
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am by DiapyGirl

» Jaceftw13's Character list
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:21 am by Jaceftw13

» The Rules of Class
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am by Pharaoh-Atem-1990

» Important please read
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:04 am by Jaceftw13

» Courtyard of Wonder rules
Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 am by Jaceftw13

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Courtyard area

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    DiapyGirl
    B.E.W.D. White
    DiapyGirl

Courtyard area Empty
    PostSubject: Courtyard area   Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 3:41 am

Sarah walks around the courtyard looking for some people to chat with but was pretty empty. She had shown up a little to early and had to set their waiting for people to show up. "Well today is starting off pretty fun." She says to herself silently.

Last edited by DiapyGirl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding color)
    Back to top Go down
    Jaceftw13
    Vice Chancellor
    Jaceftw13

Courtyard area Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Courtyard area   Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Star walks around the campus checking to make sure things were perfect for the first day of classes. She wanted to make sure her and Atem had the school looking at its best. As she is walking she see's a student had arrived and she was early more earlier then Alice who normally was the first to get to school. Then she looks over and spots Alice walking towards the new student. Seeing this Star decides to stop and watch. She knew that Alice normally hung out there with her friends so she was curious of how she as gonna handle this. Star also knew a little about Sarah since she was in the office when Sarah registered. "Well this ought to be interesting." Stars says to herself silently.

Alice heads towards were she normally waited for her friends her deck clipped to her belt and her bag slung over her shoulder holding her textbooks and other stuff inside. As she nears her usual hang out area she spots another student which she had never seen before. Could that be the new Crimson dorm student Star had told her about. Well I guess there is only one way to find out. Alice walks up to the girl and look at her and says "Hey your kinda sitting where me and my friends hang out. No offense or nothing but you should probably relocate to somewhere thats not here."
    Back to top Go down
    DiapyGirl
    B.E.W.D. White
    DiapyGirl

Courtyard area Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Courtyard area   Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 7:04 pm

Sarah hearing another persons turns around and looks at Alice. "Oh i'm sorry princess I did not see your name here. I'll just get my stuff and move right away." She says sarcastically looking at her. "How about this I'll be nice and give you a chance to get you spot back if you can beat me in a dual you can have your spot back." Little did Sarah know that she was talking to Alice, Head of the senior class and Rank #2 of the school duelist.

Last edited by DiapyGirl on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Also adding color)
    Back to top Go down
    Jaceftw13
    Vice Chancellor
    Jaceftw13

Courtyard area Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Courtyard area   Courtyard area I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 12:31 am

(Duel took place on Dueling Networks. Winner me 2/0)

"Well looks like I won so get out of here and don't let me see you over here again. This is a not a place for Loser Crimsons like you." Taking her seat she waits there for class to begin as she conversed with her friends.

Walk up To Alice, Star smiles waving. "Well I see why your head of the senior class but I fail to see how you haven't hit rank one duelist yet? Your a pretty skilled Girl and with more practice I'm sure you can do it." Star says smiling and slowing walking off.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Courtyard area Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Courtyard area   Courtyard area I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Courtyard area
    Page 1 of 1